The Fall 2016 competition training schedule has a been set for the following dates on Sunday mornings from 10:30AM to 12:00PM as follows:
Sunday 9/11 and 9/18 - Black Belts Only, Adults and Juniors
Sunday 10/2, 10/9 and 10/16 - All Adults and Juniors, both Color Belts and Black Belts
- All students in the Juniors or Adult program are welcome to the October sessions, includes all students from White Belt through Black Belt.
- You do not need to compete to take the classes.
- Students may attend some or all sessions.
- If you have fighting gear bring it.
- Students who have a Green Belt and up may get fighting gear; students who are Blue Belt or above are strongly recommended to have their own gear.
- If you do not have fighting gear you can borrow a chest guard (hogu) for the training, gear is available for purchase from the front desk.
- If you made it this far it means you are interested. We want you to attend, why don't you come to the training? We'll be happy to see you.
Please note that calendar events are subject to change. Check back to confirm events.
September 5: Regular class schedule resumes
September 16, 1-2pm: Pattern review class (Juniors & Adults)
September 23: Crane Park Family Fest, Noon-4pm, demos at 12:30 & 1:30 (All students welcome)
October 9: School closed for Columbus Day
October 14: Promotion Test (study sheets)
November 11: Junior Cup Championship 2017, Roseland, NJ
November 23-25: School closed for Thanksgiving
December 2: World Chun Kuhn Taekwon Do Federation Founder's Classic
December 9: Promotion Test (study sheets) and Holiday Party
December 24-31: School closed for Winter Holiday
January 1: School closed for New Year's Day
The remainder of the 2018 calendar will be posted when it is available.