The Fall 2016 competition training schedule has a been set for the following dates on Sunday mornings from 10:30AM to 12:00PM as follows:
Sunday 9/11 and 9/18 - Black Belts Only, Adults and Juniors
Sunday 10/2, 10/9 and 10/16 - All Adults and Juniors, both Color Belts and Black Belts
- All students in the Juniors or Adult program are welcome to the October sessions, includes all students from White Belt through Black Belt.
- You do not need to compete to take the classes.
- Students may attend some or all sessions.
- If you have fighting gear bring it.
- Students who have a Green Belt and up may get fighting gear; students who are Blue Belt or above are strongly recommended to have their own gear.
- If you do not have fighting gear you can borrow a chest guard (hogu) for the training, gear is available for purchase from the front desk.
- If you made it this far it means you are interested. We want you to attend, why don't you come to the training? We'll be happy to see you.
Please note that calendar events are subject to change. Check back to confirm events.
August 4-6: School Closed Taekwon-do International 2017 Summer Camp
August 12: Promotion Test (study sheets)
August 14-18: Juniors Camp
September 2-4: School closed for Labor Day Weekend
October 9: School closed for Columbus Day
October 14: Promotion Test (study sheets)
November 23-25: School closed for Thanksgiving
December 9: Promotion Test (study sheets) and Holiday Party
December 24-31: School closed for Winter Holiday
January 1: School closed for New Year's Day