The Fall 2016 competition training schedule has a been set for the following dates on Sunday mornings from 10:30AM to 12:00PM as follows:
Sunday 9/11 and 9/18 - Black Belts Only, Adults and Juniors
Sunday 10/2, 10/9 and 10/16 - All Adults and Juniors, both Color Belts and Black Belts
- All students in the Juniors or Adult program are welcome to the October sessions, includes all students from White Belt through Black Belt.
- You do not need to compete to take the classes.
- Students may attend some or all sessions.
- If you have fighting gear bring it.
- Students who have a Green Belt and up may get fighting gear; students who are Blue Belt or above are strongly recommended to have their own gear.
- If you do not have fighting gear you can borrow a chest guard (hogu) for the training, gear is available for purchase from the front desk.
- If you made it this far it means you are interested. We want you to attend, why don't you come to the training? We'll be happy to see you.
Calendar events are subject to change.
June 25: Summer deferment submissions due
July 1: Summer schedule starts
July 4: School closed for Independence Day
July 9-13: Mighty Lions Camp
July 16-20: Young Adults Camp
July 23-27: Juniors Camp
August 3-5: TKDI Summer Boot Camp, Hosted by GlenRidgeTKD (Caldwell, NJ)
August 13-18: Juniors Camp
August 18: Promotion Test (study sheets)
August 20-24: Juniors Camp
August 25-September 1: School Closed
September 2: Regular schedule resumes
September 3: School closed for Labor Day
September 15: Pattern Review
October 8: School closed for Columbus Day
October 20: Promotion Test (study sheets)
November 22-24: School closed for Thanksgiving
December 8: Promotion Test (study sheets)
Dec 24-Jan 1: School closed for Winter Holiday