Please be advised that the summer schedule takes effect on Monday, June 30th. The full schedule is available here.
There are still at least two classes a day, six days a week for each belt level and it will be an exciting summer here at Glen Ridge Taekwon-do. See below for a list of some of the upcoming events.
If you would like to take class during a week of deferred membership you can still pay per class.
In addition to classes six days a week we have the following upcoming events:
- June 28th: Promotion test
- July 4: School closed for Independence Day
- July 7-11: Juniors Day Camp (Full)
- August 4-8: Mighty Lions Day Camp
- August 9: Promotion Test
- August 11-15: Juniors Day Camp
- August 22-24: TKDI Camp, open to Adults and Juniors. More information on this camp will be available shortly!
Calendar events are subject to change.
August 18: Promotion Test (study sheets)
August 20-24: Juniors Camp
August 25-September 3: School Closed
September 4: School re-opens and Regular Schedule resumes
September 15: Pattern Review
October 8: School closed for Columbus Day
October 20: Promotion Test (study sheets)
November 22-24: School closed for Thanksgiving
December 8: Promotion Test (study sheets)
Dec 24-Jan 1: School closed for Winter Holiday