Please be advised that the summer schedule takes effect on Monday, June 30th. The full schedule is available here.
There are still at least two classes a day, six days a week for each belt level and it will be an exciting summer here at Glen Ridge Taekwon-do. See below for a list of some of the upcoming events.
If you would like to take class during a week of deferred membership you can still pay per class.
In addition to classes six days a week we have the following upcoming events:
- June 28th: Promotion test
- July 4: School closed for Independence Day
- July 7-11: Juniors Day Camp (Full)
- August 4-8: Mighty Lions Day Camp
- August 9: Promotion Test
- August 11-15: Juniors Day Camp
- August 22-24: TKDI Camp, open to Adults and Juniors. More information on this camp will be available shortly!
Calendar events are subject to change.
October 14: Competition training (10:30-Noon)
October 20: Promotion Test (study sheets)
October 21 & 28: Competition training (10:30-Noon)
October 31: Limited schedule, classes only at 7:00 and 7:45pm
November 4 & 11: Competition training (10:30-Noon)
November 18: GlenRidgeTKD In-school competition
November 22-24: School closed for Thanksgiving
December 8: Complete Martial Arts Founder's Classic Competition
December 15: Promotion Test (study sheets)
Dec 24-Jan 1: School closed for Winter Holiday